Week of 3/30

Week Three of Digital Learning! Here we go!

Algebra: Always check each day’s date to make sure you are doing the right assignments/working in the right topic in IXL. Like last week, some days you will have IXL for me, and some days you might be sending me a picture of your work, or submitting in forms. Just read the assignment for each day and it will be clear what you are supposed to be doing 🙂 The majority of you are doing a great job  staying on top of the daily assignments! I am so proud of you and I miss you! Please email me anytime you are stuggling, or have a question.

Honors Geometry: Make sure you check each days date in the unit 5 tab for the daily assignment! This week we will begin using IXL. Under each day’s date on the blog it will tell you exactly which topic to work on. You should have gotten an email from IXL at the same email you use for Delta Math with your new log in. If you didn’t have an email registered to Delta, I had it sent to your Cobb student email. If you did not get an email, just let me know and I will retrieve that info for you. Y’all are doing a great job keeping up with your work, and communicating with me! I am so proud of you and I miss you!

5 thoughts on “Week of 3/30

1. I did email you through the email on synergy that was the only place I could find it. The one on the Harrison website doesn’t work for me.